Finding better things to do.

There is a lot of money to be made in sports. For some odd reason you can see people get beat up for hundreds of dollars. But giving to the poor is hard to do. I don't mind it's not my money.. I am not paying a dime to watch someone do something so dangerous to themselves. Not only that I am not going to watch fake sports either. I was in to one long ago. I am smarter now. I wish I were not addicted too movies but I am thankful to not watch the soaps any longer. Another good thing is now I can go all day with no tv on at all. Now don't think I am giving up swimming shows or anything with a beach on it. Nope I am watching. I can't get enough of musicals when I get the chance as well.
@mythociate (14751)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Did you ever watch "Glee"? (like High School Musical TV-show) 'the closest thing to it' I had in high-school was "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (the TV-show, not the movie ... though the show was based on the movie), and "Buffy" had a 'musical' episode-or-two
Glee (TV Series 2009–2015) on IMDb: Movies, TV, Celebs, and more...
The both of them I was a fan of for a while. Glee got too boring as it's kids moslty.
That's really good. I still love watching tv series but not on tv anymore. I watch them online but I don't get that addicted or hooked to it. I do watch them only when I have nothing else better to do or when I'm bored.
I think you should watch them when your heart desires it.
@sharon6345 I watch them when I have the time.
I have never been into sports. I do like to swim and go for a walk and that is in.
Water is just amazing to me.
I don't care for sports. Movies are cheap entertainment. I used to watch the soaps too. Got away from that when I went to work. Used to tape them a little but just lost interest. I tend to watch a few soap type night reality shows now.