My head hurts

What a society we live in. Two horrible candidates for President of the USA. People videoing their children screaming and cussing at them and they think it's funny,so they show the whole world. Almost every news outlet sharing false information,because they're to worried about being first and not correct. There are other signs,but with all of this happening I'm sure we're in the final years before God comes back. I for one am ready. Seriously,the sooner the better for me. Short, I know but that's my thoughts. Not to mention George the cat is making typing this out very difficult to do. God bless
The people living in this world, getting worse and worse every single day and the more we allow ourselves to watch that happening, the more we lose hope for these people. But then I think, am i doing something to help this people get out of such mess? Am I doing my part?
So many don't want out. I try to help, but usually just make people mad.
@Autismmom There are other ways to help without directly getting involved with the people.
@toniganzon I do direct and indirect, it just is hard some days
Well I hope I am not at the head of the line when he returns.