Real Judges

Judge Judy Rocks. She is straight to the point and going to her not having your facts or business straight is a NO NO... It makes sense, go to court and have your paperwork ready especially if you want your funds... Proof in the pudding!
@sugartoes (34713)
• Greencastle, Indiana
she's one that DON'T PLAY you either have your S*** together or don't waste her time. here's a case that will explain just how she is about case's with teenage kids watch.
judge judy ?best cases? . ever episode : link more videos : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMMQCDwY9noBqeNaS7MrGK6WFtIbbtzqf
love those cases about teen and kids.. she knows how kids are and have no sympathy. lol
Good one!
@Plethos (4847)
I keep waiting for her to someday hit someone on the head with her gavel after she gets p!seed by them.
I know right she do look like she gonna come off that stand one day dealing with dummies, lol
@Plethos (4847)
@sophie1911 - shes got a lot of spunk in her attitude.
• Peoria, Arizona
I used to watch her show a lot. She is really good even though sometimes it was a little annoying how she would interrupt people. Everyone deserves to explain even if it is stupid haha
yea sometimes you cant talk without her interrupting that is the only thing i think is rude but hey anyone that goes to her knows how she rolls.
@carebear29 (26178)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Shes pretty cool
she is .. outlasted most judges on t.v.
@UmiNoor (3427)
I have heard of Judge Judy but I haven't seen her in action yet. I thought that these mock court room tv shows are heavily scripted and the outcome has already been decided by the production team.
which could be and is true.. But as well listening to her alot.. its common sense and the things you need to have to see her or any judge. I laugh at some guest because it sounds scripted at times. lol overall she means business... she been on t.v. for a min.. she getting her ratings.
@UmiNoor (3427)
@sophie1911 I wish I can see her in action but we don't get the show here in our country. Perhaps I can find some way to watch it online.
@UmiNoor yes mam check it out online youtube judge judy