Not off to a good start

Along with this afternoon's blackout, it felt like lots of things weren't going my way. After hurriedly getting the girls ready for school, we were out the door(late, by the way) when I checked my pocket for my keys. My van key was present, my house key was not. Not a huge problem, just text my husband that I will need to pick up his house key. Before going there, I took the 3 year old for his morning playtime at the early years. Of course, I had taken the diaper bag in the house so the frozen wipes could thaw out and had not grabbed it on the way out. We were there about 10 minutes before he ran up to me yelling 'poopy, poopy.' Thankfully they had a diaper close enough in size to do the job. After cleaning him up, we enjoyed the company of the staff and other visitors before heading home for lunch. Even with the twists and turns of the day, we made it through. The power is on, and the furnace is running. We had a good dinner and we can all sleep in warm beds.
@Morleyhunt (19078)
I think my tone for the day was set, by my lack of sleep. The princess has been complaining off and on about a sore throat. No other symptoms...and when she is playing, no thoughts about her throat. The power failure was just sooooo inconvenient.
I'm sorry your day wasn't great either. Ours consisted of an ER visit, 2 kids throwing up, a baby not sleeping all day long and massive pain in my neck. =( Must have been something in the air today...