Sleep pattern is out

@kevin1877uk (36137)
Sleep pattern is out My sleep pattern is all over the place at the moment and I’m not sure why. Last week I was very sleepy and did sleep lots, more than I would normally do. Over the weekend, I had very little sleep, guess I had too much during the week. Monday I was up early but by evening time I was dropping to sleep, which was ok because we were having internet problems, move on that later. Yesterday I was so tired I slept most of the day and into the night, waking around 4 am this morning. I will be glad once I get back to some normality with my sleep.
J was wide awake at 2, I was up from 2 to 3 something but finally was able to get back to sleep until 530, then up from then till 630, then back to sleep till 8ish
@kevin1877uk (36137)
Oh, not good, this week I've been awake most mornings around 4, during the afternoon I've tried not to fall asleep, but have for maybe 30/40 minutes. Then I've been so tired come 10/11 I've gone to bed. wake around 1 but stay in bed in hopes of falling asleep which I do.
@kevin1877uk last night I woke up a ton, was pretty annoying, about to try to nap for another hour here in a min, maybe, more awake than I thought I;d be
@kevin1877uk (36137)
@Jessicalynnt I hope you did get more sleep. Good nights sleep here last night, no waking up at 4am lol.
I don't know why, but I don't tend to have sleep problems anymore. Even on times when I am up most of the day (to do things needed one, or spend time with friends or family) I find I can still easily fall asleep the next day. Yes, that means staying up for 24 hours sometimes.
@kevin1877uk (36137)
Yes I know what you mean, done many 24 hours days, glad you don't have a problem now YAY.
@kevin1877uk I might feel sleepy but I've been able to go to work and have a very productive shift, even with very little to no sleep what so ever. Of course, I'd advise you not talk to me. I'm a bit moody when I've not slept.
@kevin1877uk (36137)
@ScribbledAdNauseum Lol I think everyone is when they haven't had much sleep.
I am a terrible sleeper getting an uneasy 4 to 5 hours nightly. It's hard to break sleep patterns.
@kevin1877uk (36137)
It sure is, I worked a night shift for 23 years and it's so hard to go to bed early, even though I've not worked a nights for 4 years now.
@Madshadi (4633)
• Brussels, Belgium
I tend to have those irregular sleeping patterns when I am on holidays for a long time. But now I don't because I have to wake up at the same time every morning to go to work.
@kevin1877uk (36137)
I'm glad that you don't now :)
I hope you are able to get some good sleep tonight.
@kevin1877uk (36137)
Me too, just hope I don't fall asleep this evening.
I am still not very well and I need to sleep more. I get tired very easily.
It would be nice to know why these things happen, wouldn't it?