How do you feel?

So guys this thing is just coming in my mind for few days after having a long conversation with my friend who is also using mylot. How do you feel when you write a discussion and get less or no response on it. You thought you wrote an useful discussion but the responses are not upto the mark.. Personally I feel that why it is not getting response and then i get inspired to write a quality discussion. What do you feel when this happens to you?
• Denmark
Writing another post won't get you far. If only few members find the way to your site and to your post, you should become active and read and comment *very much*! Then people will come to your site, too. But there will always be surprises. Good posts can get few reads and quickly written, shallow ones can be successful.
@akalinus (12454)
Yes, that is a good point and very true. I comment on other discussions much more than I write new ones.
That's true thanks for sharing your thoughts
• New Delhi, India
You have to interact with others and read and comment on their posts if you want others to read your post
@akalinus (12454)
Exactly!
Ok I got it
• New Delhi, India
@The_sparx hope you have a good time here
@sans224 (1840)
its diappointing when you dont get the deserved attention.
Very much.
@akalinus (12454)
A quality discussion is great, but it also has to have an experience or emotional appeal. Like, "Yeah, I remember doing that" or "I felt like that', or even "Gosh, I hope that does not happen to me." If my discussion is not getting responses, I try to figure out why. Sometimes, I don't include the reader and invite him/her to chime in on the subject. So, I rewrite it. Sometimes, it might be too "me" oriented. A good discussion needs a universal theme that many people can comment or give their opinions on. I keep working on it until it appeals to readers and they respond.
Yaa! I agree to you