Beside's I ain't afraid of no ghosts.

Centralia, Missouri
I'm not, and yes I believe in them (although I think the whole, always a person haunting a place or person thing is somewhat inaccurate). I respect things, but don't fear something like that. Anyways. The POINT really is, I watched the new Ghostbusters last night (some spoilers may follow). I loved it. It got a bad rap from ppl whining about it being reversed roles, IE women playing men's part and the secretary being a dude. Frankly, that allowed it to be a nice tribute, while being enough different it didn't feel like a horrid remake. There were lot's of shout outs with cameo's, (Those who came before: Dan Aykroyd, Bill Murray, Sigourney Weaver, Annie Potts, Ernie Hudson,the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. And the simply funny ones: like Ozzy!) To find a couple I didn't mention, be sure to watch ALL The way through the credits. There is no Dana only..... Sad the passing of Harold Ramis, he had a tribute as a bust in an office, and is missed. I think it did a wonderful job, was pretty funny, and is one I think I want to own for rewatching later.
I’m glad you liked it.
it was fun, and I think we will eventually add it to the DVD collection J has going
It's a very long time that I watched the first movie, I think I remember nothing of it.
time for a rewatch, they are amusing classics!
@Jessicalynnt I cannot remember if I liked it. The fact that I do not remember lets me think it's not a movie that I really enjoyed.
@LadyDuck well not everyone enjoys every movie, I dont like serious ones myself
@Bluedoll (17054)
I like the first one. Sort of. Maybe it was the marsh mellow man at the end. The newest not so much sorry. More on the picture here. Where on earth are you going????
the pic was taken in Eastern Oregon, out on a noname road, we were geocaching
@sallypup (28060)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Jessicalynnt The photo reminds me of where I live but flatter. Wish I had been with you.
@Bluedoll it may have, we didnt try and follow it forever, we were on it for awhile as it was
@shivamani10 (11200)
• Hyderabad, India
Oh...did you like it?
I loved it!
I ain't 'fraid of no ghost...but mother-in-laws terrify me
lol, no kidding! Grams can be pretty scary too.
@Rohvannyn (3118)
I totally want to watch that sometime, if it's not too anti-male. I do believe in ghosts, though - kind of hard not to when a totally invisible but still tangible cat walks on my bed every few weeks. I don't mind, he was a beloved friend. Even my other cat reacts to him.
Well there is a dumb male chara, but I did not get the feeling that every male out there was bad, matter of fact there is an annoying female chara. Awe, lovely when a cat hangs around and visits, my first cat did that for the year after she passed
@sallypup (28060)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Sounds like fun.
it was!
The first movie was okay. But I really don't like remakes.
I often dont either, but this one was actually pretty good.
We haven't seen it yet.