Are Celebrities or Non-Celebrities Better Spouses for Celebrities?

myth
@mythociate (15753)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
It seems that celebrities break-up and/or get-divorced more often from other celebrities than -from non-celebrity spouses. Is that right? I mean; Is a celebrity more-likely to get a divorce if they marry another celebrity than -if they marry a non-celebrity? https://www.divorcebox.com/2016/02/divorce-myth-17-celebrity-divorce-notaceleb/
• New Delhi, India
Yes I think marriage with non celebrity last longer
I think it is better for the celebrities to marry the normal people as their spouses.
@mythociate (15753)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Can you explain that for me?
@mythociate The normal people usually look normal. They will not be the focus in public and therefore they have less chances to attract other celebrities. But when two celebrities work together, it is easy to lead to the love sparks because both of them are charming.
@franxav (5433)
Non-celebrity spouses are better for celebrity husbands, I feel.
@mythociate (15753)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
But for celebrity wives ... 'equality' would say that non-celeb husbands are better for them, but there might be the money-factor---celebrity wives might feel they "deserve" the lifestyle that only a wealthy husband can supply ... and celebrity men are said to be wealthy ...
It may seem that celebrities have more divorces and breakups due to the vast media coverage.
I think actors and actresses are more likely to break up when they marry each other.
@mythociate (15753)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Why do you think that is? maybe because celebrities have to 'project a celebrity persona' that hides the 'real person' whom the spouse meets when they live with the celebrity for too long?
@mythociate I think it is mostly because of actors or actresses falling in love with their co-stars.
@mythociate (15753)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Brad & Angelina, the Good Times
@Kandae11 I meant why do you think they don't stay in love? like Brad & Angelina---why did they make it together for 'so long,' but then fell apart? http://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Brad-Pitt-Angelina-Jolie-Relationship-Timeline-30701512