How to get paid to do nothing the real secret!

@EddieHands (34458)
Ok so I have a few blogs, and youtube pages. I have a few of them that always get views and make me money from ads. I am talking content posted years ago, but money comes in every month! The key is to have so many sites working for you! You then kick back like a king in a comfy leather chair, let epic music play as you drink red wine, and let out a defiant laugh. As you now defeated the slavery of the work force! BLESSSINGS!
@DWDavis (10881)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I want to know what the blond lady with the baby does to earn $486 a day. I could work 4 months a year and make more than I'm making now as a teacher.
@Tina30219 (27326)
• Onaway, Michigan
As soon as I get my laptop fixed I want to work on getting more followers on my youtube page and start doing more on my youtube. I have seen postson here where people are earning money from what they post on youtube.
@egdcltd (5928)
Not just sites as well, there are other things like YouTube videos, ebooks and PDFs, stock photography, Zazzle products and so on (okay, not making anything from the last two yet, but the only guaranteed way of not making money from them is not creating them).
I would not enjoy the work required to set that all up. Good luck to you.
The wizard kicks back and lets the money roll in.
@13tyates (1611)
Passive income is always the best income! Put the work in then reap the rewards for years to come.
@AkoPinay (10963)
I envy you!