Do you know about this service???

@trimur (65)
Indonesia
I have been order gig on fiverr to make musick send to 3000 fm radio on us,it just for $5, its really cheap guys...than other service on the internet,its about $20 There are many gig service in fiverr and its relatively cheapest, But until now i still confuse cause,there are no prove that my song really on radio rotation or not...lol Do anyone know the srvice ,seems like this on the internet,?If you know please tell me?
Not to sure if there is another service on the Internet where you can send your music to 3000 fm radio stations but have you considered setting up a Soundcloud account? If you setup a Soundcloud, and start to get followers you can then start to get a fanbase for your music. The best part of this is that it's free (well apart from your time). Fiverr as a gig service is a great website because I used to sell my services on there. It has been around for quite a while now but for the user you refer to, I am not too sure about. There are quite a few users on Fiverr that I can remember out to make a quick buck. If you know what I mean....