Mylot is more fun than:

Ally smilin at me, she wants to play
El Paso, Texas
Facebook could ever dream of bein. I've been sittin here punchin away and now I'm laughin. Where else could anyone be and have conversations with the most awesome people and get a good laugh in? I really wanna know, I have an inquiring mind
@mysdianait (64064)
Life is what you make it... and so is myLot Not everyone has yet realised the fun that can be had here (while getting paid for it too! )
@Daljinder (21025)
@mysdianait It is sad actually that they don't relaize. myLot is one stress buster and you get to have friends that actually listen to you without any expectations.
I've noticed that too. Some really serious people here but that's what makes Mylot so dadburn interesting.
@mysdianait (64064)
@Daljinder Some even seem convinced that we should not be having fun here at all. They have obviously forgotten what it says in the Guidelines: myLot is a friendly community for sharing, debating, and discussing what's on your mind. Have fun with it!
@PainsOnSlate (20089)
Between myLot and Facebook, I don't need more laughter.... Love the photo.
Why not? Laughter is helping me lose ounces Glad you like my pic, she was smiling at me.
@vandana7 (62575)
She said...there is no comparison...fb is no good...right?
@Daljinder (21025)
I keep both facebook and myLot open. But comment and interact here only
I interact here more than on FB but when friends send a message it's instantaneous even for the one in Korea. It works so much better than email and none of my buddies wants to try mylot. I don't know why.
• Marion, Kansas
I often feel like I am stalking people on Facebook.
Really @GardenGerty ? I don't, but then I only send messages when there is an event they need to know about and they do pretty much the same ... of course we all say happy birthday to one another too. I wish they'd join me here, then they could have as much fun as I do .... dang fools just don't believe me
@topffer (33295)
• France
I have no more FB account, myLot is enough to have fun, and there are a few funny discussions running today.
@pgntwo (21554)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
Laughter, the best medicine.
I still have FB because of my stubborn real world friends who live out of state, but I spend most of my time here.
It sure is @pgntwo did you know a really good belly laugh will cause you to lose 3 ounces?
It's a pity facebook is more famous than this site.
True, but the one thing about FB that we can do and cannot do here is share links to charities and of course use foul language .... I'm lucky that I don't have an open FB account, only my personal friends and a few animal rescue sites can send me notifications.
Yes, a real pity. I can't stand Facebook.
@rebelann Yeah, but... In overall, this site is better than FB.
@Morleyhunt (19539)
Sashing long as I stay away from the really negative posts I enjoy the conversations....but let's face it.....some people will wallow and see the cup...half empty....I try to see it as half full expect it to be filled.
I usually stick with the posts from people I've become friends with which usually has more to do with personal things although sometimes there is a little drama. Mostly it's fun here and everyone likes to joke around and pick on one another. Gotta watch out for those long threads though, it's way too easy to get lost in those.
@Morleyhunt (19539)
@rebelann especially when two or three people are all commenting back and forth between themselves...original discussion long forgotten.
The one I was just in had no less than 6 people commenting and joking @Morleyhunt I'm so lost I forgot what started the whole thing .... just too much fun not to go back
@pgntwo (21554)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
Facewhat?
@Beatburn (3913)
Facepalm.
@pgntwo (21554)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
Hey, there is one good thing about FB @pgntwo we can share links to anything we want and we won't be deleted or banned. Heck, one acquaintance of mine has the bad habit of using the F word (no no no, not food) and is about to end up being deleted. The toons and jokes over there are funny too although not as original as what I find here.
We're here to have fun, though if you read MALUSE's latest post, she doesn't think so. I hope her tongue was firmly in her cheek when she was writing it.
Ok, eeewwwww, why wood I put my tongue in her cheek? I haven't read her post so maybe I should, eh?
@rebelann NO,NO - her tongue should be in her own cheek!! You've heard that expression haven't you?
Oh what a relief @jaboUK you really had me going there for a second. Oh wait, tis I who was a dolt, I misread what you wrote I wonder what she'll do with my comment, will she finally look at my pictures? I doubt it.
I am once again chuckling at your smiling pup!!! Yep, myLot has a lot to offer in the fun department.
Do you ever get involved with those hilarious threads that are so long no one knows what the conversation is about? Glad Ally made you chuckle
@DaddyEvil (23552)
• Aurora, Missouri
@rebelann Why, yes, Ann, occasionally, I really do get involved in those LOOOOONG threads! I usually have a lot of fun going up and down the thread making sure I understand what everyone else is talking about and laughing about them getting/being lost! Sometimes I will take pity on them and explain what the conversation was all about! (I can tell them almost anything and I think they would believe me... but I'm nice and tell them the truth! (grinning at you!)
@DaddyEvil (23552)
• Aurora, Missouri
@Corbin5 It can be nerve wracking on some of those long threads. I was on one once, back when I first started here, was having a lot of fun, when suddenly, I was thrown out of myLot. I couldn't figure out what happened until I tried to go back to the comment I was writing. Someone (the author of the thread) didn't like something someone said, so deleted the box I was talking in. I've also written a thread and been talking to others there when the person whose box we were talking in deleted their response. That part of the thread disappeared and threw us all out of myLot, again.
@fishtiger58 (30370)
• Momence, Illinois
you are so right certainly not on facebook, this is definitely the place to be. I cancel my account on facebook last August hate that site.
@DaddyEvil (23552)
• Aurora, Missouri
The only thing I really like about FB or Twitter, for that matter, is that it allows me to post links to charitable sites like free kibble or greater good without fear of being deleted and the other thing is my dang fool family and friends who refuse to join Mylot, talk about dumb
@fishtiger58 (30370)
• Momence, Illinois
@rebelann I would rather call my friends and family than look at one more piece of garbage on facebook. I am much happier without it and rather be here anyway.
All those I communicate with here are fun lovers or could it be I choose them? (lol)
I would think you chose them, those who love having fun seek out others of like mind.
@rebelann I skip posts that talk about other members here criticising them.
Me too @allknowing but then there are those discussions that are intended as fun and those are fun to comment on. I usually ignore all those discussions about news articles, if I wanted to see the news I wouldn't be here.
@tech40 (9221)
That is the reason why people stays here on myLot.
So true
Before I found myLot I was on FB all the time. Now I rarely even go on FB. I do sign in everyday to see if I have any messages but I spend very little time there. There is just too much drama on there for me. I prefer mylot and all the great people here.
I'm kinda like that too. For me though it's like twitter, I like to share the photos of the rescue pets just in case I can help one find a furever home. Can't do that on mylot otherwise I'd do that here too. I don't think we can, I know that we aren't allowed to share a link to a site that is asking for donations
To be honest, I have the most laughs with my hubby. He's out now, so I turn to Facebook and myLot for more. Gotta deepen my laugh lines! Adorable photo!
So that's why you keep so slender, you laugh all the time ...... hey, a good belly laugh causes the body to lose 3 ounces. I'm glad you like her smilin at ya.
• Greece
Your dog seems to enjoy being here too, he is smiling. I dislike Facebook, comments say something and nothing. Full of in jokes. Whereas here we go for threads on a theme, much better and more sociable too.
The only reason I have a FB account is so I can keep in tough instantly with family and friends who're out of state or country, I get the messages there much quicker than email. Can you believe my friends won't join mylot because they think its a scam? Dadburn fools just won't listen.
@reskyyandi (3823)
yeah, mylot more fun then facebook because mylot give us money and facebook not
That isn't all is it?
@DWDavis (10774)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
Browsing Facebook has become nearly unbearable these days. The interaction here is much more satisfying.
I only browse 2 things, the pet rescue sites so I can share a homeless pets picture and toons my friends like to post. Not much else unless someone in town is sporting an event of some sort, that's when they invite us all to attend.
Laughter is the best medicine - so they say.
Well, it is to me.
@carebear29 (28395)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Its more fun than Facebook
Yep, it sure is.
@DaddyEvil (23552)
• Aurora, Missouri
Well, IDK... you could find a thread I'm on and visit for a little bit, Ann. It MIGHT not be as fun as getting hit in the head with a rock, but I can sure try! (Other than that, I don't think you'll find such a place!) (grinning and teasing you!)
Yeah, you got me tangled up with another one of those cornfuzin threads ..... it's so dadburn bad I'm just answering what I read and hopin I didn't misinterpret the meaning, not that it worked but I try
@DaddyEvil (23552)
• Aurora, Missouri
@rebelann I'm sorry, Ann... I admit, I have fun when I confuse people, but if they ask, I will explain every bit of the thread to them. Well, you know I will do that.