I have a solution to a problem plaguing me...

Dallas, Texas
So thanks to CBS News, I'm aware that the stupidity of protesting Trump for "women's rights" is global. Meaning we're living in a world of undomesticated beasts fit only to be meat for consumption. The only reason I'm this mad because I understand the nature of order and chaos that makes up the universe. My solution, letting go of it all. As far as I'm concerned humanity is a chaotic entity that threatens the harmony of this universe. And since the universe has its way to dealing with that, it's in my best interest to keep pursuing my ambition. Why? Well I've learned from experience that taking matters into my own hands turns out bad for me, so I'll just leave these beasts be. I don't want to tarnish my progress merely to tame those creatures we call "civilized people," so good luck world.
hmmm, I feel like I am being called a beast. I support peaceful protests.
• Dallas, Texas
@paigea I'm in support of peaceful protests too, but this isn't peaceful. See in observing this world in order to understand it, I've acquired the skill of discerning peace from discord. These creatures are sheep acting solely on hatred and aren't utilizing logic or reason. And yes, technically I did call you a "beast" which is the nature of my anger, as it's akin to a wildfire burning everything in its path. Sad thing is I know for an indisputable FACT humanity is better than this, but this world and its loathsome ilk seem hellbent on ripping that belief out of me. So in order to guard myself from future disappointment, I have to see this as animals acting natural, and these "protests" as nature taking its course.
@Hanyouyomi I am pretty sure all the protests today were peaceful. An IMHO meaningful.
@Hanyouyomi His words have made me feel like a must be ready to grab back. Are you suggesting I should silently accept being treated that way?
@tallawah (8587)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Oh don't quit.
@reskyyandi (3690)
Good luck world
• Calgary, Alberta
Trump is not really that bad, Compare him, to Duterte who had killed 7000 people by far but managed to have a 90 percent approval rating . I really don;t know why Americans thinks it is the apocalypse or something. If I made this post in Facebook I will be attacked by thousands of his supporters.