Beavis and, Butt Head Do America.

Banks, Oregon
I needed to watch a hilarious movie, after watching the show is OJ Innocent all day. I couldn't take much more, will write a post about that later, but back to Beavis and, Butt Head this movie is so funny, it starts out they find out someone stole their TV, they then talk about how this sucks worse than anything, that has ever sucked before and, they go looking for a TV, they find their principle being spanked by a prostitute, then this guy asks them, if they want to do his wife and, offers to pay them lol, they think he means do, but he means kill lol. Then they think this old lady is talking about @#$%, but she's saying slots lol, it's a very stupid, but funny movie. I first learned of Beavis and, Butt head from my older cousins, when they came out here from California, it was the 90's.
;yes very stupid butalso funny I saw it too with m y son and he said I would g et a kick out of it and I really did
Glad to hear you enjoyed it too, it's so funny lol.
@TRBRocks420 yes and I had thought I would not ;like it lol
My oldest two sons liked that cartoon. I never did.
I don't blame you it's dumb, but very funny.
I love Beavis and Butthead. I saw this in the theater when it came out. I love it when they meet their fathers, but they're all too dumb to figure it out.
Me too after watching the movie again after so long. I would love to watch the whole series again and, we saw it in theatres too and, oh yeah that was funny about meeting their Dads former roadies for Motley Crew lol.
@reskyyandi (3841)
hahahaha that is funny experience
Lol yeah, they aren't that bright.