InfoBarrel Articles

@WriterAI (5017)
Bulgaria
Hi, lotters! Is there anybody here who would be able to answer me: -Is InfoBarrel a trusted site; are articles writers there honestly get paid for their labor? If there are InfoBarrel authors here, let them give me some info about this site. Best regards!
I wrote for Infobarrel some years ago and always got paid without any trouble. I haven't been on there for ages but I still get an occasional payout from them.
@WriterAI (5017)
• Bulgaria
Thank you do much! Does the registration is simple, not taking long time for the account be approved?
@WriterAI It was simple when I joined but I've read that now it is much harder.
@WriterAI (5017)
• Bulgaria
@JudyEv Thank you.
• Pamplona, Spain
I have read two articles from that site and they were really very well written. It was ages ago and the truth is I was more on here than anywhere else at the time. You can try them and see how you do.
@WriterAI (5017)
• Bulgaria
A good piece of advice! I should try to write for this site.
• Pamplona, Spain
@WriterAI Try them you might like them as I said I was more on here than anywhere else and now I have dropped most of the Traffic Exchanges even more so. So go on and see if you are lucky.
@WriterAI (5017)
• Bulgaria
@FayeHazel (16496)
I have never used that site before. It may be a good deal, and I know many people write on multiple sites. I find it easier to stick with just one, personally.
@tom_view (3163)
• Kolkata, India
i have no idea
@WriterAI (5017)
• Bulgaria
Don't worry! I have already been answered.
@Freelanzer (8287)
I wrote for the for a short while years ago. I stopped because i didn't like the hassle to get an article published. They were quite picky at the time and you had to wait a long time for your article to be edited before published, Not sure if things have changed much
You know I have an account over there but its probably deleted now. I think I posted an article and got frustrated at slow earnings. That was years ago though maybe the site has changed since then?