Congratulations to the Atlanta Falcons.

Banks, Oregon
Congratulations to the Atlanta Falcons on a tremendous season and, a big win today over my Green Bay Packers. I think injuries and fatigue stacked up on us and, we also had a tough road to the finals against the Giants and, the Cowboys, we were also just playing one of the best offences I have ever seen on their own field. I can't even just say great offence, because they played great defense the last couple of weeks too. I hope the Falcons and, Matt Ryan win their first super bowl and, the Packers will be back next year, no doubt about that, they lost today, but they still won 7 games in a row and, beat two super bowl favorites in the playoffs, that isn't anything to shake a stick at.
@carebear29 (25481)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
They did do great today. Amazing game.
Yes, it was a very impressive victory.
@carebear29 (25481)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@TRBRocks420 Now I am watching the other game.
@carebear29 Same I hope this one is a bit more competitive.
@crossbones27 (14888)
• Redlands, California
have them winning super bowl. Tom Brady has nothing on these guys. I learned last week just how good they were.
I do too go Falcons go it's hard to beat a team with so many weapons.
• Redlands, California
No it's not. It was a good run.
Yes, I am still very proud of the Green Bay Packers.
@TRBRocks420 So am I. I will always be a die hard Packers fan.
Matty Ice leading the dirty birds to the Superbowl is great! They are the early favorites no doubt but not sure if they can win it all though. Both the Pats and Steelers are formidable foes.
Yes, it will not be an easy task to beat either of those veteran super bowl tested teams, but I think they can do it.
@TRBRocks420 sportsbooks opened with the Patriots as -3.5 favorites. Still no love for Atlanta after an impressive play-off run.
@allen0187 I might have to place a bet.
@mawdest (1418)
• Orillia, Ontario
Haha I am actually a Falcons fan! Kind of an odd choice, a lot of people around here, if at all, are more so Buffalo Bills fans because it is geographically the closest team to us to cheer for or whatever. But anyways, for some reason, I only watched the first half of the game, but what I did see it was really good, and am glad the Falcons won! :) Sorry that your Packers couldn't pull off the win!
Falcons are a very good team. I hope they will win the super bowl. Packers are my team, but always liked the dirty birds too.
@mawdest (1418)
• Orillia, Ontario
@TRBRocks420 You're right, they definitely have a lot of offensive threats at their disposal. I really hope they win too, of course :) That's great! I never minded Green Bay, just don't like them a whole lot when Atlanta has to face them, because you never know what will happen, haha.
The NY Giants are out, so it is what it is.
Yes, Packers, Giants, Seahawks are all gone now and, are all former super bowl champions. Cowboys were a big favorite too and, they are also gone, but you can't win them all.
@TRBRocks420 As a Giants fan, I was very happy to say buh bye to the Boys.
The poor Packers offense. The poor Packers defense! I hope the Falcons CRUSH the Patriots.
We just had to many injuries to beat a team that good and, I hope so too Go Falcons go
Classy fan. Good job!
Thanks and, yes we still had a tremendous season.
@dramagirl26 (3439)
• Ringgold, Virginia
I was hoping the Packers would win, but there's always next year. I'm also rooting for the Falcons to win the Super Bowl this year, they deserve it.
Yes, better luck next year, but happy for the Falcons and, rooting for them now.
So in the end they did really good.
Yes a great season for both teams.
@LoriAMoore (9541)
Daggone out it I wanted the Packers to win. Now watching the second game and rooting for the Patriots.
I did too, but things didn't go our way today, me too but I kind of want the Steelers to win, will be happy for the Patriots too Alfredo's team.
I do not watch football, since I don't understand it, but am pleased when a team has won due to playing an so well during the seasons.
Yes, they earned it. I can't say it was a robbery like some games, it was pretty fair.