Will you offer a seat sometimes?

Generation now a days is getting worst.Ladies or elderly are even standing on public transportation's. This kind of attitudes are often observed to younger generations.They do not offer seat to ladies even they see them standing,specially on trains where lot of people are rushing to work.
@mohdovi (1091)
Yes me offer sometime if i am not tired.
you have a good heart, keep it up and be a gentlemen
@mohdovi (1091)
@kath316 thank you.
i do for elderly/disabled-especially if the bus is full.to do any otherwise is just rude.
@amandajay (17985)
• Sri Lanka
Yes i do.. For elderly and pregnant women or women who carry an infant...
@magallon (17410)
There are very very few boy scouts nowadays.. Their reason is , they are also paying the fare, so why offer a seat to somebody . But if it is an elderly, I will offer my seat for sure..
@shaynas (5552)
I do...to elderly persons.
@louievill (16581)
I seldom or do not ride public transport now but I always did that when I was a student, I still do it in church services or crowded school activities of my kids.
@sishy7 (27749)
My sons belong to the younger generation and they would offer their seats to those who need to sit down more in public transportation like trains or buses...