I am about to have a talk with her and this is going to be bad.

I was trying to wait for her to save up more money but I see now that it's not possible. I keep telling my daughter to stop opening my room door. She knocks and I did not answer because I am very ticked off and want to be alone. I don't want to take my anger out on anyone. She knocks and I don't answer and yes you got it. She opened up my door. I am hot like you would not believe and have to keep on clothes due to not being home alone. I am now going in there to let her know enough is enough. If you can't find a shelter together find one alone. I know it will break me to see her on the street but she is pushing me to put her there. I can't be bothered with any more talking as I am about to lose my last bit of control. I refuse to spend an ounce of my time in a court house over her.
She needs to do something and do it soon.
I talked to her and she has till the feb 15th. I let her know I don't want to hear anything about her not having a place to go. I gave her long enough now.
@Mike197602 (13399)
• Worcester, England
She's over 18. Tell her to bounce...if she doesn't get it play this
Calvin Harris' official music video for 'Bounce' ft. Kelis. Click to listen to Calvin Harris on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/CalvinHSpotify?IQid=CalvinHBounce...
She will be gone next month. I let her know I don't want any talking just my house keys.
• New Delhi, India
I wish it gets sorted out soon.
Hope it all goes well. Enough is enough.