~Prayers Needed For Me~

Jacksonville, Florida
I went to the OB today and the baby is not head down. They wanted to do a procedure called EVC where they manually turn the baby to make him go head down. I'm 35 weeks along. The baby could still turn the way he's supposed to be before labor so my husband and I decided the procedure is not necessary right now. It's very painful and causes stress on the baby and myself. I would love prayers for the baby to turn head down before labor please...
@Morleyhunt (19540)
My third child was in breech position (head up) for the entire 9 months. My due date was December 17.....on December 25 I went to bed with my stomach all cramps (not labour). In the morning I felt my baby bump.....hmm. Something has changed....she had turned.....on .December 31, two weeks overdue I gave birth to a 8lb 7oz baby girl. Normal but very fast delivery.
@sugartoes (39211)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Morleyhunt wow I never head of such a thing like that I've had 3 kids but thank GOD I never had that happen to me, glad that everything went well with your delivery.
I see you beat me! Lol
@morleyhunt Oh wow! Talk about her waiting until the very last minute. Lol. I'm glad it turned out well for you and your daughter. =) I hope it turns out the same for me and Josiah. I am so afraid right now. =(
You still have a few weeks, I think he can turn by the time you will give birth. Good luck Jennifer and take care.
@LadyDuck Now they told me I am further along than they originally thought which is why their worried. =(
@LovingMyBabies Oh my goodness, I hope that the baby will turn by himself.
@LadyDuck Thank you, I hope so too. =(
That is scarey I will say a prayer for you. Take care.
@jstory07 Yes it is. Thank you for the prayers.
Prayers going out that your baby will turn his head in the right direction before labor.
@TRBRocks420 Thanks so much for the prayers.
@LovingMyBabies You're welcome. I wonder if there is a way you can coax him into moving or maybe he's just not quite ready to come out yet lol.
@TRBRocks420 I have been some exercises that are supposed to help turn him on his own. I'm further along than they thought which is why they were in a rush for this... =(
@LeaPea2417 (19055)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Prayers going up for you. With my second pregnancy, at the 8 month Doctor visit, my son had still not turned. Luckily by the next month (9th month), he had turned. Thank goodness, I didn't need a C Section.
@Leapea2417 Thank you for the prayers. Apparently the doctors didn't think I was as far along as I am. So that is why their getting worried. =(
@LeaPea2417 (19055)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@LovingMyBabies Oh ok, I see.
• Pleasant Hill, California
Glad to hear that can happen late!
I hope baby moves his head soon. Are there any natural ways you can like stretches or any thing like that?
@infatuatedbby Thank you I hope so too. I have been doing exercises to try to get him to move.
@LovingMyBabies Fingers crossed! =)
Prayers on the way. Take care.
@JudyEv Thank you. =)
@Tina30219 (32758)
• Onaway, Michigan
You will definitely be in my prayers. I am sure little guy will turn before you go to have him. When do you go in to have him?
@Tina30219 Thank you for the prayers. I hope he turns this week or they will be scheduling a c-section. I have always had natural births so this is really scary for me. =(
@Tina30219 (32758)
• Onaway, Michigan
@LovingMyBabies Will definitely keep the prayers coming that little man turns so you don't need a c-section.
@Tina30219 (32758)
• Onaway, Michigan
@HAPPSINGH Right.
@dodo19 (31933)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I really hope that the baby turns around and has its head down by the time you give birth. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys.
@dodo19 Thank you I hope so too. Now that they think I am further along there's less of a chance of it happening on his own. =(
@dodo19 (31933)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@LovingMyBabies that's a possibility. Only time will tell what will happen.
@LovingMyBabies a c section for my little girl would have givenus a normal childc dfo not bve afraidd of ot it jennifer
@magallon (17748)
Almost nine months, if i am not mistaken.. I hope the baby will still move head down.. I am praying for you and your baby..
@magallon Thank you for the prayers. I am 37 weeks along now, the doctors changed things.
@magallon (17748)
@LovingMyBabies I am hoping that everything will be okay...
@magallon (17748)
@ivyparkgirl yeah i do hope too..
@nanette64 (17098)
• Fairfield, Texas
A breach birth would definitely not be a good thing @LovingMyBabies . They'll need to do an ultrasound prior to delivery to determine whether or not you should have a C-Section instead. At this stage, I don't think he's going to turn.
@nanette64 Yeah I have a really hard decision to make if the baby doesn't turn by February 1st. I'm so scared. =(
@nanette64 (17098)
• Fairfield, Texas
@LovingMyBabies Recovery is a lot longer too from a C-Section. My Mom had a breach birth but back in the day, you delivered the usual way. Mom said it was quite painful; so I hope the young'un decides to turn.
@lovingmybabies I will pray for a regular delivery and pray you have the easiest of labors ever!
@Marty1 Thank you so much, I'm so worried right now. =(
@LovingMyBabies Don't worry what will be God's will and I am sure he will keep you and your baby safe, God would never let anything bad happen to you as you are a good Christian, VERY loving mom and wife I am still praying for you and your husband and all your family. Everything will turn out the way God wants it to happen
Prayers being said for you and the baby. He still has time to turn.
@Happy2beme Thank you. Now that I know I'm further along than they thought I am worried. =(
@LovingMyBabies try not to worry too much. It stresses you and the baby. You will get through this.
I'm sorry, I will send prayers for you and the little one.
@Juliaacv Thank you for the prayers.
@LovingMyBabies Please don't be scared, you are among very close loving friends here.
@Daljinder (21017)
I hope Baby J complies soon and labor goes without a hitch. Sending prayers and well wishes! This is unrelated: This baby will be less than a year apart from Julian?
@Daljinder Thank you for the prayers. I really hope he turns soon. Julian will be 1 on February 1st.
@Daljinder (21017)
@LovingMyBabies Soooo...if the new baby had born within the year of Julian's birth, they would have been Irish twins.
@Platespinner (16533)
I see my sister has already been here. Babies do sometimes turn even after their anticipated due date. Praying your little guy gets himself aimed in the right direction! Mine were all head down, but my second child was "sunny-side-up" (meaning he was facing front instead of back) when he finally decided to turn (during transition) it was the ODDEST feeling, and then he practically shot out (the doctor almost didn't catch him ).
@Platespinner I am hoping he will be one of the babies who turns last minute. Thank you for the prayers. Oh my goodness, that's crazy! Lol.
Sending you good wishes, and hope he turns on his own.
@jabouk Thank you. I hope so too.
Babies can turn at almost anytime. Ask @Morleyhunt. She had one turn after her due date. Not pleasant, I am sure. Check out excersizes that encourage baby to turn head down. I believe the website is spinningbabies.com
@Platespinner Oh wow! I am praying he will turn on his own. I am so scared right now. =( I am doing the exercises that are on that website-hoping it will encourage him to move where he belongs.
Wishing you that things turn around the right way.
@marlina Thank you so much.
@besweet (7230)
• Greece
I am sending prayers and positive thoughts for you and the baby. I hope everything goes well.
@besweet Thank you for the prayers and thoughts. I hope so too.