Dreaming of a better future?

Everybody is dreaming of a happy family. You never know what kind of family you will have in the future. Some are lucky enough because they have rich and happy family. While others are struggling and don’t know where to get something to eat. Our parents are trying their best to give us a better future .They work hard because they want us to finish our studies and to get a good job.
@AutumnSnow (4600)
It always good to have a dream and plans we have to take steps and action to make those things happen.
Correct, we need to do something to make things happen
@tammy14 (41)
Dreams are good. Believe in your dreams - have faith and you will be your own destiny.
@Dnuobrats (190)
Dreams are very important in life regardless what situation we find ourselves facing. It gives one something to work towards and to look forward to. Persistence pays off is what I was always told. As for struggling,yes many people struggle just to keep their head above the water so to speak. As far as people having to worry about how and when they are going to eat,there is no reason anyone in the world should have to go without. When someone asks me how I'm doing I reply things could be better,things could be worse,but I'm grateful. Hold onto your dreams as sometimes that all we have!!!! xx