The antithetical couplet written by my husband

antithetical couplet
Guangzhou, China
The Chinese New Year is counting down. On January 27th it will be the Chinese New Year Eve. We have many customs in the Chinese New Year. One is we will paste the antithetical couplet besides the door. My husband likes the calligraphy. So this year he used the brush and ink to write down this pair of antithetical couplet. It is not bad anyway
@averygirl72 (13817)
May I know what's antithetical couplet means?
The left one means: Seasonal color clouds keep coming. The right one means: A year's good luck follows with the spring.
@averygirl72 (13817)
@youless So they have good meaning or messages. That was nice to know
Happy Chinese New Year my friend, don't your have like a giant parade with dragon floats or something?
Everywhere in China has different ways to celebrate the Chinese New Year. Most of us will have a feast in the Chinese New Year Eve and then watch the TV. As to the dragon dance, it may be a commercial activity from the malls. We like to stay at home in the Chinese New Year Eve and we don't go out to count down. So it is not likely to see the giant parade
Very nice.
Thank you!
Your husband's cursive handwriting is very good !I haven't written antithetical couplet for ages.I am rusty in it.
Thank you! You know today there are less people who are interested in calligraphy
It looks lovely. Are you able to tell us what it says or do you need to keep it a secret?