My busy day was busier then I had anticipated

So if you read my post this morning you know I had a busy day and it started with internet and computer issues and ended with me dropping my van off at the garage and walking home in the cold. The day turned out even more hectic around noon. My boyfriend called me from his work and told me his son had a nosebleed for an hour and they wanted him to be taken home. My boyfriend had a really important meeting at work he couldn't miss. My daughter was home since we were getting ready to go to go to the dentist. I had her stay with my son and help him with the end of his last online class for the day while I went to the school and picked the boy up. I drove him to his house and dropped him off along with an electric heater as they ran out out of propane to heat their house with the night before. I got home with 15 minutes to when we needed to leave. I have both my kids motion sickness medicine and got them lunch and we were out the door about 10 minutes late so we arrived to the dentist equally late. They called just as we were pulling in to make sure we were not going to be a no show. My son was car sick as we pulled in so we had to stand outside and get fresh air before we could go inside so he didn't get sick everywhere. They did my daughter's teeth first to give my son's stomach time to settle. The ride home was uneventful and the rest of the night went as planned. I am tuckered out from walking the mile in the cold after I dropped my van off. I am going to shower and hopefully have a little time to read before bed.
Gosh, what a day! I used to be car-sick all the time as a child but I've grown out of it although I still can't read in the car. I'm okay in trains and planes.
@shaggin Once I start getting queasy that's it usually. I don't get rid of the feeling till we stop.
I get tired just reading about your day. It certainly was hectic with so much going on.
Today is much less busy except my son and I have to make up a bit of work from school yesterday. My tires might get done today but if they do I will wait until tomorrow to walk down and pick my van up.
@shaggin It will be nice to get your van back.
@Happy2BeMe He called right after I posted this and told me its ready. I'm too tired out to walk to town in the cold so I told him I would pick it up tomorrow. I was happy how fast they got them done.
@Gillygirl (17340)
• Sutton, England
You certainly did have a hectic day. I hope tomorrow is quieter.
I refuse to go anywhere today. I am cold and tired. Tomorrow I have to walk to town and pick up my van and pay for the repairs and for a bill of an oil delivery. My son and I are catching up on school work we did not get time to complete yesterday.
@Gillygirl (17340)
• Sutton, England
@shaggin I'm not surprised after the day you had yesterday.
@Tina30219 (34501)
• Onaway, Michigan
Wow hope your night is better than your day. I hope you got some reading in before going to bed.
I got to read one page lol. Two pages this morning si far lol. My son and I have a lot of work to make up today from missing out on it while at the dentist yesterday.
@Tina30219 (34501)
• Onaway, Michigan
@shaggin I am sure you will get some in tonight.
Well, I hope they get through teh day and nothing bad happens to either of your kids. Have a safe day for all of you there.