*sniffles* Good morning

Peoria, Arizona
Once again it is a tad chilly, but not as bad as yesterday. Yesterday when I woke up it was 34 degrees and my legs and feet wanted no part of it. I have really bad circulation in my legs, no matter how much I walk around, move my legs, whatever, they are always cold until I am wrapped under a blanket. It's been a thing since I was a baby. Anyway, today when I woke up I see that it is 38 degrees. Still cold, my nose is runny from the cold. But I am not shivering. Though...I haven't gotten out of my bed yet, but just from sitting here, I know it isn't that bad. anyway, time to work on today's video. i had a headache last night so I decided to sleep instead of work on a video. That's okay. I already have the hard part out of the way which is recording the voice. Now I just have to put all the layers together and a video will probably be out this afternoon.
@inertia4 (27713)
Sorry to hear about your circulation. That has to be annoying. I am glad you stayed warm and got part of your video done. I am just glad you're here on MyLot. Soon the spring will be here. So just wait about eight more weeks.
• Peoria, Arizona
I don't want the heat, but I don't want to freeze my hiney off either. haha! thank you, it is annoying, but I just have to keep moving and I'm okay, just not when it is cold.
@inertia4 (27713)
@DesirousDreamer I hear you. I am no fan of extreme heat either. And obviously extreme cold. But there really is nowhere to go where the weather is basically level. Well, maybe the west coast.
• Peoria, Arizona
@inertia4 Yeah up north for Arizona is pretty wonderful.
@princemaxp (2048)
• Bhubaneshwar, India
*sniff* *sniff* I am also having cold....
• Peoria, Arizona
Oh no! haha hope you feel better soon
• Bhubaneshwar, India
@DesirousDreamer I also hope so.....
It is 24 here right now and we had a low of 18 last night.
• Peoria, Arizona
I...I never want to live in that kind of temperature. I am a desert cat and plan to stay that way. haha
@DesirousDreamer ......Living in Arizona you'd have to be.
@Plethos (10889)
My body hates the cold especially my back.
• Peoria, Arizona
I hear you. My knees are not a fan.
@ilocosboy (37348)
Good morning have a nice day
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you! you too!