Just finish painting of my apartment

Hyderabad, India
Hi friends we just finished the painting of our apartment and guess what we just had a fight with my mom and my younger brother on the issue of work. But he came and said sorry and even i think some times i have to control my anger after all the hard work since afternoon we had due to stress it might get frustration on so may be but good to have such a family.
That is not good but it can sure happen. Take it easy next time. You have to love your family.
• Hyderabad, India
Yeah i am agree with you.
@AJAYSAXENA That is good. Take care of your family.
• Hyderabad, India
@sharon6345 actually fight means with fighting with words not physically bu the way.
@MGjhaud (20742)
you know what, i've been thinking of doing the same thing(repaint) since i moved in to my apartment. i'm not sure if my landlady will say yes to that..
• Hyderabad, India
Tell her a false story and she might say yes, For example say her a story called you experienced long back that if a house not painted for a long time it might effected with negative energy and they might loose money especially it may happen to owner of the building or flat owner, Did you found your money been getting wasted she says yes don't worry and like this you can convince her too.
@MGjhaud (20742)
haha i don't think that'll work but i will talk to her about it in the future.
• Hyderabad, India
@MGjhaud all the best
I am glad you got your apartment painted!
• Hyderabad, India
Thanks but in India mostly we do painting our self not only painting but all kind of work it is kind of our culture here.
@mohdovi (1091)
Thats good.