Fireplaces

@dfollin (12780)
As many of you know I do not like the cold, but I live in Virginia and I love fireplaces,especially the stone full wall ones. There are gas ones and electric ones too. On those you cannot roast marshmallows in theme. And the gas ones scare me! I prefer the old wood burning ones, where you can roast the marshmallows and smell the wonderful smell of the wood burning. We do not have a fireplace Do you? If so what kind?
@AJAYSAXENA (2058)
• Hyderabad, India
Here in India we normally have a temperature where if a egg falls on earth it will be an omlet with in 2 minutes less than Maggi time that is for sure.
@dfollin (12780)
Wow! That is way too hot! I like it warmer, but not like that.
we have 3.one is being used for the gas flue,and the other two need rebuilt and lined if we cared to use them.it's a bummer,but i don't have $10,000 per to fix them right now..
@rina110383 (24064)
We don't have a fireplace. It's not needed here in my country.
We have a wood burning stoves.
@PatZAnthony (13282)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
We use a fireplace (wood) and it is appreciated at times. It is also nice to just flip a switch and use the central heating!
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
We have a hearth of three stones and we use firewood. It crisscrosses ea h other