Tagging a discussion

Chennai, India
Every time I post or answer discussions, I feel lazy enough and miss out to tag key words. I'm sure tagging helps to bring up your post somehow when people searches related keywords. This will bring visibility and help us in getting good responses. What's your opinion on this ??
@AJAYSAXENA (1945)
• Hyderabad, India
are you a doctor Hema asking casually because normally in our south we do have lots of Doctor with this particular name sadly it was my first love with a same name too.
• Chennai, India
Haha!! No Ji .. I'm not a doctor and it's sad to hear about your past story. Hope you have recovered from it now.
• Hyderabad, India
@smileyhema Now but if you are ready to help me out then i will certainly out from this pain.
• Hyderabad, India
@smileyhema Hi what happen no reply, That means you are not ready to help me out. Hmmmm
@bluelion (625)
Hi! I searched for this discussion of yours. I'm glad I found it. You're right, it's also about tagging, just like my recent post. In my own discussions, I always entered tags. I just forgot one time. But in responding and commenting, I don't use tags at all.
• Peoria, Arizona
I always forget to tag my discussions. If I am talking about something that might be a review or informative then I will bother with tagging, but sometimes I just don't think about it.
• Chennai, India
Probably, Mylot should come up with auto-suggestions for tagging with the words in our post .. I know it's too much to think but then it would be of help.
• Peoria, Arizona
@smileyhema Oooh, that is a good idea! find the key words and such
I use tags only when a post a new topic.
• Chennai, India
Oh that's good
@smileyhema Yeah, very good.
I forget to tag my discussions to.
• Chennai, India
I was just thinking if it could be due to the fact that we love posting the discussions soon to await and receive comments from people. Tagging delays this process isn't it? lol
@carebear29 (28647)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Fine by me. No one has ever done it to me so yeah