The Man With The Elephant Noise Name

By Gill
@Gillygirl (17361)
Sutton, England
Elephants express themselves with a loud trumping noise. It's cute to hear them say "trumpety trump, trump, trump.". Alas I cannot say this about a certain American man who shares the same name as an elephant noise. His rhetoric is getting too much. I have been a Brit sitting on the fence throughout the Presidential election campaign. I wasn't keen on the ultimate anointed one but felt he deserved a chance. No more! I am disgusted by the latest news about lifting the waterboarding ban plus so much more that is making my blood boil. He speaks with a false sincerity that makes my flesh crawl. I don't wish to blather on any further as much has been said about him on the site today. For the sake of the human race I wish Nelly would take him of to the jungle. Off he'd go with a trumpety, trump, trump, trump, trump and never to be seen again. To lighten things up I hope you enjoy the video if you want to listen to it. I much prefer this than listening to the loud man.
http://www.kidsstuffandthings.com Nellie The Elephant Children's Animation
I haven't paid attention to anything political but I did see someone said on facebook that he is building a wall to keep mexicans out or something like that.
@Gillygirl (17361)
• Sutton, England
Yes and he's always said the Mexicans would pay for it. Now he's admitting the tax payer will pay but lol they'll get the money back from eventually.
@jstory07 i just think they will find a way in anyway and the wall will be a huge cost to build.
@AJAYSAXENA (1945)
• Hyderabad, India
In India people say Trump is nothing but a comedian and they are worried for USA because he has to serve another 4 years and what he do in those year to USA will be a worse factor and china is coming closer to the in terms of GDP and making a super power.
@Gillygirl (17361)
• Sutton, England
He's no comedian and us Brits have poked fun at him in comedy shows. It seemed impossible a year ago that he would be President of the most powerful country in the world. I feel he's dangerous now. His talk about fighting with fire for example could result in a mighty explosion.
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
Our choices were certainly horrendous this election.
@Gillygirl (17361)
• Sutton, England
There wasn't a great deal of choice really. It's happened here.
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
@Gillygirl No not at all. I was pretty disgusted by the whole thing this election. Way to much name calling and the like.
@Gillygirl (17361)
• Sutton, England
@fishtiger58 The debates made me cringe at times and that was both Trump and Clinton.
I did listen to this short video and enjoyed it a lot more than everything that the human Trump has ever said!
@Gillygirl (17361)
• Sutton, England
Lol Nelly is far nicer.
@Gillygirl Agree totally with this statement!
There has been a lot of posts about him.
@Gillygirl (17361)
• Sutton, England
Yes I saw quite a few of them.
I think the whole world is waiting with anxiety to see what happens next.
@Gillygirl (17361)
• Sutton, England
I am hoping much of his comments will be bluster. If he tries to bring back torture he will be breaking International law.
@FayeHazel (19837)
TO be honest, I think I would prefer an actual elephant as president....
@Gillygirl (17361)
• Sutton, England
Lol Nelly is so much nicer.