Indulgence for self in the late evening

Oh my was today a long day with not too many things to actually do so when I finally did finish my so called chores, I had time aside for just ME ! It was toasty warm inside and very cold outside and just as the daylight was disappearing, so was I under a tubful of BUBBLES ! That is correct, bubbles. Now acting like a kid in any country is wonderful, being allowed in your own home with know one telling you different: is so AWESOME. I needed to relax but not because I was stressed or depressed or bored, I just love to pamper myself. Don't you ?
@Chellezhere (1393)
Absolutely! That is why I am so grateful that during wakeful hours, I only have to see my soon-to-be-ex-roommate for about 30-minutes every day (and I am the one who works from home).
aww not getting along with your room ate / Well can you be without one / thanks for stopping by @Chellezhere and if I failed to wish you a happy New year, please have one
@DWDavis (14123)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I've not taken a bubble bath since the Nixon Administration, but my wife loves to pamper herself with a nice bubble bath now and then. I buy her different scents of bubbles from Bath & Bodyworks.
Wow that long, the Nixon Admin, hmmm well it is high time you soak in a luxuriant bubble bath-- how about you and your wife taking one together saving water and both playfully relaxing @DWDavis ???
@DWDavis (14123)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
@enlightenedpsych2 A very good idea. Perhaps one day soon.
Oh yes, those bubbles are definitely a mood-lifter and relaxer. I bought peanut butter cookies, and that is really pampering for me since I never eat cookies.
Ooooh I like peanut butter cookies . . . share please @Corbin5 ?
@ramapo17 (25562)
• Melbourne, Florida
@enlightenedpsych2 I hope you are going to share what she sends you.
@UncleJoe (10863)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I would rather pamper Becky. It is more rewarding for both of us. I give a relaxing massage and her nails are just right to scratch my back. LOL
A win-win situation and that speaks volumes when love is reciprocated in love @UncleJoe
I have a 6-foot soaking jetted tub and it is an indulgence I love. It is a great way to relax. I don't, however, use bubbles, bad for jets.
Yeah it blocks them up right @BelleStarr ?
@enlightenedpsych2 leaves bad residue so yes gums up the works. But sometimes I add bubbles and no jets
@BelleStarr well never had a jetted tub, think it was too pricey so it is good to hear how these things can get stuck up
Glad you enjoyed a bit of pampering. It's a good idea now and again.
I gotta love myself and it was the perfect opportunity. How do you pamper yourself and when @JudyEv ?
@enlightenedpsych2 Usually with a plate of ice-cream.
@JudyEv oooh yummy which flavor of ice cream ?
We deserve to be pampered all the time and not just because we're stressed or we worked too hard. Even the bible said that we should take care of body!
Well all the time is not realistic but to make time for it, stunning ! thanks @toniganzon
you know what? i need to get some bubble bath... you've inspired me
Oh yes indeed get some and you are welcome for the tiny bit of inspiration I hoped to transmit through these written comments @jillybean1222
@ilocosboy (37211)
Wow sounds so cool, enjoy your moment
Oh I did and feel so ultimately ALIVE and ready to meet mom for some movies downstairs ! have a good rest of your day @ilcosboy
@ramapo17 (25562)
• Melbourne, Florida
Everyone needs to pamper themselves every now and then. Maybe we should ask everyone how they pamper themselves and we can get some new ideas for ourselves.
Now that is a very good idea @ramapo17 lets see who reads this and follows the suggestion to jot down what it is they do for indulgence of the self . . .
@ramapo17 (25562)
• Melbourne, Florida
@enlightenedpsych2 When I lived in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania we had a lot of property and we had a big hot tub in our yard. I loved to sit in it and just get lost in my thoughts until I remembered we were in bear country and I was afraid I would open my eyes with a bear looking in at me.
@ramapo17 would that have really frightened you ?
Yes, I do love pampering myself. I know I don't do it often enough, even though I live alone.
I will pamper myself tomorrow with bubble bath, candles, nail polish, tomorrow because a little birdie told me mum received complimentary tickets for loge seats to the King and I play from Broadway appearing here in Cleveland Wednesday night and we are attending @just4him . . . so excited !
@enlightenedpsych2 I'm excited for you. I hope it was more than you expected and had a wonderful time.
@just4him the costumes were like I had imagined but the choreography was outstanding . . . what engrossed me most was the beautiful crossing over from Asian culture to British culture and then having that universal feeling, you know LOVE, heal everything . . . well almost everything. It just made what is happening globally a little easier to comprehend is all -- we had a lovely time and I wish how we felt last night could go on for the rest of the year . . . but sadly it has not
I love a good bubble bath, too! I'm not one to shun pampering.
I expected so @DianneN as pampered is as pampered does, right ?
@enlightenedpsych2 We all deserve it when we have the time!
@DianneN I just make time as most people scramble to find time . . .
Enjoy your moment.
I did and shall do again after working tomorrow and Friday, thanks @TheInvisibleMan
@Hate2Iron (8022)
That sounds like an incredible way to spend a cold wintery afternoon!! And I have no bubble bath in the house :(
awww so sorry no bubble bath solution @Hate2Iron . . . I'll share mine