Playground In My Mind

When I was going to school, people were not afraid to let their children play on metal equipment on top of asphalt. The best way I can describe one piece is that it was like a metal cactus with seats. One day, in kindergarten, while I was sitting on one of those seats, Billy Muldoon climbed up to the other seat. Once there, he leaned over and kissed me - knocking me out of my seat. I fell to the ground and cut my lip along the way, but otherwise survived the day. Who was your first crush and why?
Clint Holmes (born 9 May 1946), is a singer-songwriter and Las Vegas entertainer. He was born in Bournemouth, Dorset, England, the son of an African-American...
@Yadah04 (3026)
Haha, what a memorable way to get your first kiss. I do not remember my first kiss anymore. Lol.
Yes, it was. It's a shame you can't remember your.
@Yadah04 (3026)
@Chellezhere haha yeah thats a shame. I do not eegret it anyway. It was probably from someone i hate. Lol.
@Yadah04 It could have been.
Billy was quite the ladies man at such a young age. Hmmm. First crush would be Sid in 7th and 8th grade. He was a basketball player and I was a cheerleader. We held hands and that is about it.
By then, I was nearly locking braces with David Craig.
@shubhu3 (14147)
• New Delhi, India
Hehehe first kisses are always like that. Mine was in my high school time.
Yes, they are.