Grateful Patience

http://groovygarfoose.com/autism-acceptance-story-1/
I have to say that one of the things that I am most grateful for is my patience. I am sure that others are grateful that I have that as well. But, most of the people can't believe that I have the amount of patience that I do, given what I've experienced. Life hasn't always been easy, but my patience has enabled me to persevere. So, I am grateful that my patience enables me to survive (even though it is nowhere near as strong as Job's was). Which one of your attributes are you most grateful for?
The patience of Job—why is Job famous for being patient? Wouldn't 'endurance of Job' be more accurate?
@magallon (16473)
I think i have lots of patience for my family and my students.
Yes, it takes a lot of patience to spend the day in a classroom. What is the teacher/student ratio there?
@dpk262006 (52205)
@magallon - What about friends?
@magallon (16473)
@Chellezhere it is 35 students to one teacher..
@dpk262006 (52205)
I developed patience over a period of time. I don't easily lose my patience and try to be as calm and controlled, as possible.
That's the best way to be.
@dpk262006 (52205)
@Chellezhere However, I still feel I need to raise the bar of my patience because despite all my experiences there comes some odd and unexpected situations, which require immense patience. PS - The picture you have uploaded is awesome.
Me too.
@rina110383 (21990)
I'm a very impatient person when it comes to results. I'm grateful for my honesty and integrity.
Those are definitely good to have.
@shubhu3 (8686)
• New Delhi, India
That's really inspirational. I have also gained patience with time and am thankful for the same too. Cheers to our efforts.
Definitely
@shubhu3 (8686)
• New Delhi, India
@lealuvy2j (1991)
I would consider myself as patient as well but at the same time I am very persistent and I don't give up easily. That is also one trait that I am proud of.
I hear ya! I don't give up either.
@syeow1 (4885)
Great.patience make perfect.