Friday's Online Work

@egdcltd (6904)
I published a post on the science fiction site and an article on the general site. These were socially promoted and I made the usual posts and interactions on myLot and bitLanders. I wrote an article for later use. I did some work on nine role playing game supplements and an InfoBarrel article. I wrote an article for the general site and did some work on another. Approximately 1,600 words were written today; lower than hoped. I did some more in Photoshop, in creating planets and continuing with the battlemap I'm working on as well as experimenting with another one. I got a completed planet done from the tutorial I followed. Image: Me
@sabtraversa (13329)
It's very Earth-like, how far would it be?
@egdcltd (6904)
It's surprisingly Earth-like, given that the basis for it is a photograph of a rock. I imagine it would probably be some distance!
@sabtraversa (13329)
@egdcltd Woah! A moldy rocky planet it is. I thought the white stains were clouds. Good choice.
@egdcltd (6904)
@sabtraversa Yes, the tutorial said find a rock texture that gives the impression of clouds.
@tzwrites (4955)
1,600 words may seem low but it's still an achievement
@egdcltd (6904)
Thanks! I did intend for more though, but sometimes it just doesn't happen.