Favorite Rock Songs of the 1990's # 13- Don't Cry.

Banks, Oregon
Coming in at # 13 on my favorite rock songs of the 1990's series is Don't Cry by Guns N Roses, it was Guns N Roses 5th top 10 hit and, one I always liked quite a bit, the story of what it's about isn't a great one though, it was written by Axl Rose about Axl and, his then girl friend struggling over a gun, because he was talking about committing suicide, the good news though is he let her wrestle the gun away from him and, a beautiful song came from it. really sad to hear all the deep problems some of my favorite rockers had though. Here is a sample of the lyrics. Talk to me softly. There's something in your eyes. Don't hang your head in sorrow. And, please don't cry. I know how you feel inside I've. I've been there before. Something's changing inside you baby. Don't you cry tonight. I still love you. Don't you cry tonight. Don't you cry tonight There's a heaven above you baby. Don't you cry tonight. Some information verified at Wikipedia.
@crossbones27 (20258)
• Redlands, California
I always thought this was one of their better songs even with so many hits.
Me too, it's a awesome song, one of the many I listened too on a daily basis for awhile.
• Redlands, California
@sabtraversa (13343)
Don't cry is so beautiful. It's also a song I needed to listen a few days ago, but I completely forgot of its existence.
I agree one of the most beautiful love songs of all time. Glad I could remind you of it.
They're coming to Denver this summer. I bet it sells out very quickly. And it's in whatever they're calling the Broncos' Stadium at the moment.
That would be a awesome concert, they are Charlotte Flair's favorite band, she posted a bunch of pics going to a couple of their concerts.
Love this song. It was popular when I was a freshman in high school.
Me too it was one of my favorites and, love the lyrics too, never realized what it was about though.