Uh oh, He did not look very well

Hubby came home from work and to me he looked really tired. He still wanted me to get dressed and go out of town to the store and to buy gasoline, and eat out. I told him I was happy in my pajamas and we have leftovers. I was too tired to go, that is for sure. I do not like to go out in public and share my germs. He was not hungry, and only ate a small serving of vegetables.He said he felt chilly. I got him to drink some juice, and I gave him some of the fresh pineapple. Hubby went to bed before 7:30. I hope the extra rest helps him. He does not have a sore throat or plugged ears. He said his stomach felt icky. Pineapple is good for that as well as for sore throats. I hope he does not get sick. I am certainly glad that germs will not spread to you through my computer. We are just a couple of sickos, in time for the weekend.
@fishtiger58 (30320)
• Momence, Illinois
Man that flu is really going around
His may be something to do with what he did or did not eat. He also needs more sleep than he usually gets in a week. I am hoping he is good to go now.
@fishtiger58 (30320)
• Momence, Illinois
@GardenGerty So he is feeling better today, and how bout you.
@fishtiger58 Here it is Sunday and I am still not in good shape. I will still try to work tomorrow. I am headed back to bed right now.
I feel your pain! Seems that I always get sick near the weekend. Makes it especially hard when the weather is nice too. All you want to do is go out and play. Instead you sit in front of your window like a child who is being punished and whine.
I could probably handle it today, but I have food in the oven, I am expecting a call and I really want a nap.
@GardenGerty I am ready for a nap, but hubby went to the store and is on his way home with groceries. I doubt he will put them away.
@ElusiveButterfly Isn't that the truth.
He must have got a cold, hope he can sleep it off!
His symptoms were more with his stomach. He did go to bed and get a lot of extra sleep. He is pretty bright and happy this morning.
My cold has now moved to my chest, but no headache, sore throat or fever.
@GardenGerty Hope you will soon get rid of it and get better!
I hope you both feel better soon.
He does feel better, I am still dragging, badly. I do not get good quality sleep because of breathing and coughing. I will still probably go to work tomorrow.
@GardenGerty maybe you should get yourself checked out and perhaps go from there. You need to keep yourself healthy.
@aninditasen (1794)
• Raurkela, India
Try to take a light walk either early in the morning or in the evening, you'll feel better.
He is going to be going out in the fresh air and sunshine on some errands. I will go do some walking or something once the sun is up. Fresh air will help.
• Raurkela, India
@GardenGerty Hope for an earlier sunshine.
Any virus will do I will take care of that but not a virus that my anti virus cannot handle
It would be great if we could just install one for each of us and be done with all the local viruses.
Oh no. =( I hope you both feel better really soon.
He seems much better this morning, my symptoms have moved to my chest. At least I did not have a sore throat keeping me awake last night. Hubby gets up early every day, so on occasion he needs either a good nap or an early to bed.
Hope you both get to feeling better soon.
Oh, me too. We want to go watch the Superbowl with my Dad next weekend.
That is a good time to be sick to not miss more work, but sad for the fact you burn your weekend into it
Me and Bernie too, me with a sinus infection and him with a cold. I do hope you both feel better.
@Hate2Iron (7967)
I think that a nice cozy weekend is just what the both of you need! Enjoy a blissful weekend!!
There is all kinds of stuff going around. and it spreads like crazy in a family.