TWC channel took her to Mars !

There was one really wonderful creative exciting adorable pleasant humorous and thought-evoking thing from 2016 I would like to bring to your awareness, in case you did NOT see it. It was an advertisement that as far as I was concerned, sent a GREAT simple message for our future generations to ponder: use the imagination to send them beyond their potential ! As long as our future generations of children are still offered reading material, toys that promote building or designing, interaction with stuff they can touch, taste, hear or see physically not locked away behind some screen, then the imagination will be what can set them free. Hey it might even let them visit Mars ! What do you think about that ? I have included the advertisement from YouTube as Time warner cable is no longer named such since SPECTRUM recently bought them out. I wonder what commercials will they have that had such an impact as this one did on me . . . https://youtu.be/AbawneAi6GE https://www.youtube.com/embed/AbawneAi6GE
Unable to execute JavaScript.
@Chellezhere (1393)
Everybody complains about the computer, but it has brought back reading and promotes hand and eye coordination as well.
@bluesa (13430)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Sorry, couldn't get this to open. But, I do hope that this very young generation and those to come, will still have toys..instead of being glued behind a computer screen. I am from the generation of climbing trees and making mud pies @enlightenedpsych2 :)
oooh I loved to make mud pies and trees were my best friends too thanks @bluesa and have a great rest of this weekend
@inertia4 (27385)
@enlightenedpsych2 What link are you looking to post up here? Let me know.
@inertia4 the one that is shown at the bottom of my post before the YouTube execute java Script box that is NOT working cause I did something wrong . . .
@syeow1 (4876)
Thanks for sharing a wonderful information.i am sorry I am not able to open this link right now.bur definitely watch it after reaching home.
You will have to scroll down the entire message board here to find the link should the one in actual post does not open @syeow1 and I am off to sleep now dear thanks
@syeow1 (4876)
@Ronrybs (7302)
• London, England
All I got was an error message. Flippin' computers!
I wonder why I cannot get links from YouTube to work here @Ronrybs
@reskyyandi (3823)
I like this channel