Alright, forget castles and other medieval residences.

This place offers not only the beauty of history, but also the opportunity of employment and further investment opportunities for all of us. It was whilst I was looking for an article I glimpsed at this morning, that I found this. The article I spied this morning was about an Irish pub for sale. I thought to offer that as an investment here, but this one I think is better. In County Kildare, there is an entire village for sale. It was once owned by the founder of Ryanair but defaulted to his descendants after his death. Now his son wishes to get it off of his hands. There is still much that can be done but Tony Ryan (founder of ryanair) did get a lot accomplished before his death. This is the perfect wedding venue, or so the article suggests. I can imagine a heavy return on the investment from that source of income alone. So what say you? Go Halvers with me?
The Village at Lyons was restored and developed by Ryanair founder Tony Ryan.
I will! I will!
Just imagine all of the walks that could be had, or even just the view outside the windows whilst making Breakfast!
@ScribbledAdNauseum ......Yes, indeed. I have always wanted to go to Ireland but, to own a village there......WOW!
@DWDavis (10775)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
If only I had the money, I would consider this. I have long thought about taking a sabbatical in Ireland to write. If I owned a whole village, boy would I have something to write about.
Now if I had 6.5 million dollars to invest I would! There are mansions that sell for much more here in the USA.
Yes, but without the history and scenery! I'd pay 6.5 million alone for the scenery!
@ScribbledAdNauseum it is quite beautiful.
I do not think I would want the headache of an entire village.
I woudln't want it to be just "my headache."
@PatZAnthony (12262)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Imagine buying an entire village? Wouldn't that be fun!