How Will I Sleep!?!

@IvySaysHi (4342)
I have no idea how I am going to get and stay asleep tonight. I find it difficult to get comfortable sitting and standing. I tried to take a nap earlier because I was feeling drained of energy but just could not get comfortable at all. It was like my body hurt and just touching the bed and blankets irritated me. I could barely breathe and I was just miserable. I hope I am not still this way tomorrow night because I need all of my sleep for school. I won't be going to the gym until I am better. Any suggestions to help with sleep?
Why can't you touch the sheets? Sound like something my family gets where our skin hurts and trust me we can't use covers.
@IvySaysHi (4342)
it almost was like my skin hurt but it wasnt extreme
@IvySaysHi I never heard anyone with that other then us. We get it really bad. You know what pain meds don't work an the dr.s can't find anything.
@IvySaysHi (4342)
@sharon6345 i think its just a thing that happens
i take a benedryl to help me sleep when i'm in pain.i know it's an allergy pill,but it makes me so sleepy it usually works.
@IvySaysHi (4342)
I dont think we have any. I want to buy some melatonin gummies