I am feeling good but confused. I think games are being played.

I do know that I am not going to change anything that I am doing right now. My daughter has been gone 4 nights now. As many of you know I needed her gone. Well,she comes here every day and sleeps on my couch. she does not watch tv or do too much talking just sleeps. No more than about 2 hours at that. Then her spouse will come and get her and they leave. Well,I was gone for about an hour and I came home and heard the door bell ring. I was not expecting anyone and kay has the bottom door key. It was jay coming up. Her husband. he said they were coming to say good night to me. I was wondering what made tonight so special and why was kay not up here saying good night. I said good night,see you later please lock the door on your way out. I was then confused but figured kay was playing games. They wanted me to ask where they were going. I think once again she is wondering the streets. I can't help but feel she is playing some sort of mommie will feel guilty mess. I am here and I a fine.
I think it may be a game too. They want you to also them to come back. Stay strong.
That is the game I was thinking. Your good.
@sharon6345 thanks
Did he come after something and just use that as an excuse?
Do not fall for it if she is playing games with you. I hope it all works out for her and Jay.