Iran Complains About Not Being Respected. Really?

Recently Iran complained that they were being obstructed from travel to America. They said they were going to essentially 'return the action'. I find this a bit silly as they have acted very poorly in international waters. Beyond this they have continually been given favor even as they took Americans hostage and demanded money. They have reason to be concerned though. America has changed from capitulating to thug nations to standing up against them. What do you think?
Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps conducted a 'high speed intercept' of the USS Nitze
Personally perhaps that would be a good thing. Iranians not being able to travel to the US and Americans not being able to travel to Iran. So end of story.
@RasmaSandra I have no problem with them closing their borders to Americans. They are not kept safe there anyway. Quite a few have become hostages simply for going to Iran.
@topffer (34639)
• France
May I suggest you to update your data about Iran ? We are no more in 1980, there are no more hostages in Iran, and you should remember that USA removed its embargo on Iran a year ago after 37 years of embargo : your country had perhaps some good reasons to do it ? Iran had its nuclear program validated by the UN, and it opened its borders to tourism, I think it was also valid for US tourists. Besides it is a Shiite country, and all terrorists are Sunnites, so Iranians do not represent a danger on this side. The decision to close US territory to Iranians cannot rely on any serious analysis, it is just plain stupidity.
@topffer I ask you to consider that they have indeed continued to take hostages and act in hostile ways. They received money for release of hostages within the last few years! I am not referring back to the 1980's but to the last few years and as recently as months ago. As for the comment on Terrorist you have missed numerous facts which include many terrorists who are tied to Shiite funding from Iran as well as active participation.
Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guards Corps says it has held two US naval boats after they entered the country’s territorial waters in the Persian Gulf. The IRGC ...
No Hostages Eh?
Release comes as U.S. set to lift economic sanctions; Details on 'Shepard Smith Reporting'
@topffer (34639)
• France
@Berniezeitler What would you do if an Iranian military boat was entering in your territorial waters ? Not mentioning that Obama asked them to return the American drones they captured. Iran is a lot more reliable country than Saudi Arabia today, but I do not see Saudi Arabia on the list ? Or is it just a first list and the rest of Muslim countries will follow ?
@stbrians (15702)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Now matters are becomng elephant for America
@stbrians Please explain the 'elephant for America'. I have not desire to send or allow any Americans to go to Iran.
Iran, is very much our enemy here in Israel. They threaten us that they will wipe us out.
well the ban is messed up, and was done poorly, when ppl were midflight and stuff. but yeah, there is some point to what you have said as well
@DWDavis (11681)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
Iran is playing with fire now, and may soon get its fingers burned. Where Obama used restraint and diplomacy, The Exalted Orange One is likely to issue shoot-to-kill orders.
@vandana7 (66120)
Every nation has its own thugs..I suppose