I just ate won tons !

@EddieHands (37845)
Boy were they so tasty and tender! i LOVE THEM.. ! Now I must water and feed my Venus Fly Trap . I keep it in my tiny office.. as it is the warmest room in the house. How are you all doing today? Blessings
Did you eat them because it happens to be Chinese New Year weekend . . . or that just a coincidence?
@EddieHands (37845)
No i just had them. I hope to go to the parade later. But i depends on how mom feels, and how cold it is. We might just go for Chinese food.. and try to catch another Chinese new years party later.
@EddieHands We missed the parade - I think that part of the festivities was last weekend. But oh well - hope you got your Chinese food in!
@rina110383 (24134)
I love dumplings! I'm excited for that plant to grow. I hope it will get bigger within a week. Water it everyday. He prefers warm temperature? It's Monday and I'm here in the office enjoying my being a corporate slave.
@EddieHands (37845)
Meow me to kitty! Dumplings are so wonderful! Yes the plant is great! He will grow I am going to water him again now. I watered it last night... he likes warm.. and to be inside.. he will die in the cold. So he stays here with me in the office. I will read online how to take care of him so he can be big.. keep eating.. meow. Happy monday kitty! meow I am sipping warm mollasses..
@rina110383 (24134)
@EddieHands I'm so interested in that kind of plant. How I wish we have them here in the Philippines. If I could see one, I'll buy it & bring it home (parents' place).
I am doing pretty good today.
@EddieHands (37845)
meow that is magical !
I am glad that you are full and happy.
@EddieHands (37845)
meow yes the cat ate.. he is happy now! meow
Don't get your fingers too close to the Venus Fly Trap!