This Month Went Fast

Happy Monday everyone. Can you believe the month is almost over already? Is it true that time goes faster when we get older? Or maybe it’s because we are just so busy. Anyway, let’s all have a wonderful start to the week.
The month just flew by but I am okay with that because it means Spring is getting closer!! Have a great Monday!!
Have a good day and look forward to spring which gets closer each day.
@Asylum (48215)
• Manchester, England
It has certainly sped up for me. During our school days it seemed a lifetime as we looked forward to being older.
The years certainly seem to go faster now we are older.
I don't know how, but half the time I feel the days are going slowly, yet the months fly by quickly.
Yes, it went fast, almost onto my birthday month.
Yes, time flies like an arrow. It seems like this month passed in a breeze.
I find that January usually goes quickly, and it has 31 days, but I usually find that February, which is shorter by 3 days just seems to drag on and on. I hope that doesn't happen this year. When I was waiting for the coffee maker to finish brewing I thought just 2 more months tomorrow and we'll be moving. I have a feeling that my time will pass quickly between now and then.
No... I think it really has wings. The moment I blink it flew faster away. I wish I can stop it but that is life. I wish I can be better each day it flies.
@Linda1234 (4743)
• Houston, Texas
Good morning. You are right.I feel the time go fast this month.
Yeah, I have no idea where Jan went!
• Lenox, Georgia
It is crazy how fast this month went by! I think it is how busy we are personally that makes it feel so much faster.