What's your thought about the Miss U. 2017?

Baguio, Philippines
The Miss Universe 2017 pageant is done this morning. And many were happy with the result. Did you find it successful? Or is your choice deserve her place?
I had other favorites, but Miss France deserved the title as well. There can be only one winner.
• Baguio, Philippines
Yeah. Miss France did it well during the said event and I agree that she deserved the crown.
I am happy with it. As long as they are safe and enjoying their time. It is not easy to pursue your dreams... Especially if your country is in the front that whatever mistake you might inflict accidentally or not your own country will bear it... And it is not that easy for those beauties. They can smile but their hearts might be broken because of pressure and responsibilities.
• Baguio, Philippines
Absolutely, hopefully, they will all be fine and happy despite the truth that only one should wear the crown.
I didn't get a chance to see it
@quantum2020 (8253)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I have not had the chance to watch the show, since I donĀ“t watch TV. I think that all participants should deserve an applause for their participation in the beauty pageant