This is good

@dfollin (12744)
I began getting this meat because it was hormone free and it was fully cooked, " John Soules" chicken. It comes in different flavors and some are plainer then others which makes it good for making various kinds of meals. I bought some again late last month and I froze it according to the date on the bag. Then I pulled it out and put it in the refrigerator to thaw intending to cook a meal with it that night. But I was busy that day and I forgot about it! Now it has gotten to where it is spoiled I ended up having to throw away the bag
@jhechorain (1218)
• Susanville, California
I am sorry some spoiled, I hate when that happens. It is hard to find good food without hormones and gmos.
@dfollin (12744)
Yes it is, especially when it is affordable! This chicken is very affordable
• Susanville, California
Glad to hear. It is getting harder to find affordable prices too. Everything is changing and going up.
That is too bad. I hate having to throw away food but it does happen sometimes. You just don't get around to using it by the time you should.
@dfollin (12744)
I usually do getting around to using it a lot, especially when I was living in my own home.