Without Electricity for hours

@spaceseed (2925)
In my place electricity is not a problem. but some times it goes..... The situation when ever now it goes we feel like life without oxygen. . For last four hours my life was lifeless...........now electricity is available again. Some time I wonder how people used to live 100 years back from now when there was no electricity in most parts of the World.
@MissNikki (2459)
Yes, we really do depend a lot on our electricity. It's good not to take advantage of it.
@cacay1 (32160)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@MissNikki It's good to conserve our electricity for it is so useful to humans and the world of technology.
@MissNikki (2459)
@cacay1 You are correct.
@reskyyandi (3840)
It is really hard life without electricity and internet too
@cacay1 (32160)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@reskyyandi , I agree with you,hard life.
@nomus24g (16462)
which place is this? has to be somewhere in North?
@cacay1 (32160)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@nomus24g We had two days blackout, lots of trouble at home we were not able to sleep well.
@nomus24g (16462)
@cacay1 Is it across the country, or some pockets of the city?
@cacay1 (32160)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@nomus24g Oh, I see.
@dfollin (12115)
I have wondered that too! I cannot figure out how anyone would survive with out it. I am glad that you have yours back.
@cacay1 (32160)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
We also had two days blackout here in the city here I live.
@redurnet (967)
This is strange as I have just posted something very similar! I also lost my electric for a whole day and I was really struggling. It made me realise how lucky I am and I also have never thought so much about how difficult it must be for people who don't have electricity or even a home.
They didn't miss it because they never had it. In these times, it is hard losing something you are accustomed to - even for a short period.
@mohdovi (1096)
Beacuase they dont have the things which run on electricity and we are totally depended on machines.
@Salonis (177)
• Amritsar, India
Right, infect i give direct battery connection to my WIFI so i can be able to use internet at that time also
@else34 (13656)
• New Delhi, India
I am from a small town in Odhisa.Here we never have such. a problem.