A Lot Of Snow

We received a lot of snow overnight. I do hope this is the last big snowfall that we get. No more winter warning advisories. The driveway will need to be shoveled or plowed out. Tomorrow is February 1st so I hope that Spring is just around the corner somewhere.
no snow here, and it's nice and sunny out
We only got a light dusting of snow once so far.
@ketyv12 (273)
• Bat Yam, Israel
I hope so too, it must be really cold and uncomfortable.
Sorry to hear that. We are suppose get get snow tomorrow but I hope it isn't much. Like you I am so ready for the Spring.
The news said we could have snow today or tomorrow. I hope they are wrong lol.
We had a bit of snow over night last night too. Some of the country buses are cancelled in our area. But.......the high schools start about an hour before the grade schools do, and the buses go out and do the high school run, and it is very timed, and then they turn around and run up and down the same roads picking up the little ones. So, I don't really think that the roads are terrible here, but the drivers probably cannot keep the normal fast pace that they do.