Making America Dangerous?

While I don't agree with everything Trump wants to do, I don't like the way Democrats are obstructing the Government from being fully staffed. The people who help with Executive Orders are those who are in the Cabinet so as things go forward it seems most foolish to block votes on the people who are nominated. If a nominee is not confirmed then a new person has to be selected. Today Democrats have decided to boycott committee votes. This is irresponsible and dangerous. If you believe in getting the Government properly staffed so that the President has people around him to advise him then I encourage you to contact your representatives to make it possible. What do you think? Is it about obstruction? Is it going to change anything for the better to keep Nominees held up?
@Ronrybs (6938)
• London, England
It is an iffy game, but from what I read some of the nominees made life difficult for themselves and the Ruplicans didn't have a problem making it hard for the previous admininstration. Still, it could be a case of cutting off your nose...
@Ronrybs Most of the previous administration's cabinet was confirmed by now. Republicans asked questions but did not 'boycott' nominations. Nor did they vote unanimously against those nominations even if they didn't like them.
@sugartoes (36605)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I say everyone needs to get on the same page & do what's RIGHT for american people & get what needs to be done DONE stop with all the B S & grow the ? UP there's peoples LIVES on the line.
A fully-staffed government is a necessity and a government that is not puts us all in danger.
@Corbin5 Yes it does!
• Dallas, Texas
I think the balance is off in the white house at this moment. I think some the people Trump wants in are not only unwanted by members of the House it seems like there is a Senate Stale-mate going on at this moment and Trump may not get to choose everyone he really wants due to several oppositions from inside the White House. not just the Democrats, but very well also there are Republicans who oppose some of Trump's choices and for reasons they made clear on the Senate floor as I watched for over 2 hours via PBS newshour on YouTube.
• Riga, Latvia
At this moment my thoughts are darned if you do darned if you don't and the beat goes on....
All that does is prevent a person from doing that job which is wrong. It is a game that they play.