Get out from the village, start again

Malaysia
There no start the new life, new job again in one of the crowd city in South East Asia. The dream about move to Europe country still a dream, the German, upper English course still going. But here have to get out From the village where I been lazy all day, start again to being cow to work like hell. Lucky that my children now is teenagers, soon or sooner I will have the chance to dream come true. As long as work hard now to let them finish the education. I still wish I could have my own little cafe in Europe country, share the best oriental taste and South East Asia taste to western country. Wish me luck! Hope I won't drown in the expensive education costs and living costs. The main is, my dream.....
Why are you dreaming of Germany?
Because my son is admiring the high technology there. And he is good in German speaking ( he has some Germany friends online and I don't know how he managed to learnt. ) And my daughter wish to be a doctor in future. Then they agreed that Germany have great education and high technology which interesting. Myself only can speak very little German. But I do have few germany friends too. I knew them when I worked in Thailand. They are encourage we move to there too. Mainly is they think my husband recipe will be lovely in Germany.... Well, I am not sure will this come true. Because I still cannot fluent or write in German.
@Viexin1881 German is a difficult language and the older you are, the more difficult it is to learn a new language. Unfortunately, you need it if you want to become a businesswoman.
Follow your dream - and it just might come true.
Thanks... I hope so. Really, I wish to exploring the world outside south east Asia.