Can You Have Too Many Sunglasses?

These are mine. I took this pic.
I have low vision due to choroidal folds, macular degeneration, extreme light sensitivity, contrast sensitivity, and poor depth perception. So I have to change my sunglasses throughout the day depending upon the lighting and how much of it I can endure. Do you think I have enough sunglasses or should I go out and get some more? How about hats isn't that one with the big brim cool? It's normally $38 I got it on sale for $4.
• Eugene, Oregon
I will have to come back to see the sunglasses and hat, since they are not showing now. I have too few sunglasses since I lost my favorite pair somehow and have only one pair now.
The picture of the glasses is now added.
@Ronrybs (7331)
• London, England
I have a bit of an issue with bright sunlight, but only have one pair of sunglasses and a set of clip on lens for my glasses. Normally a panama hat works
My low vision is such that I need different lenses and hats, depending on the lighting. The picture of the glasses is now added.
@Ronrybs (7331)
• London, England
@Chellezhere When I am cycling I wear glasses with swapable lens as well as an insert for my prescription lenses. Might have nearly as many as you!
@Ronrybs I have to have the wraparounds because I am THAT light sensitive.
I can't see your photo yet but I'm looking forward to it. It must get difficult and tiring for you sometimes.
Yes, Sometimes, I scream. Sometimes, I cry. Sometimes, I say, "to heck with it," and hold my head up high. The picture of the glasses is now added.
@Chellezhere Deborah J Mitchell has a heap of sunglasses too and she lists her reasons which include sitting on them and others borrowing some and not returning them. :)
@JudyEv, I just read @Corbin5's post. She could benefit from the types that I have.
@JESSY3236 (6538)
My mother always like looking at sunglasses. She most of time breaks hers or loses a pair.
I have always enjoyed ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' having my cat jump up onto my laptop and type what you see above. And, I have also always enjoyed shopping for fashionable sunglasses. But, now, I have to be more concerned with practicality and safety.
• New Delhi, India
I have many sunglasses.. I love to use different ones
I do as well. The picture of the glasses is now added.
• New Delhi, India
OH wow I don't know how I'd manage with too many sunglasses throughout the day.
I have five different pairs for all kinds of indoor and outdoor lighting.
I am sorry you have a vision problem. In this case it's better to have many sunglasses and change them every time you feel the need.
Yep. It's a constant.
• Eugene, Oregon
There they are! That hat was a real bargain!
Yes, it was!
@topffer (34160)
• France
You need to change of sunglasses several times per day because of your view, and personally I am not allowed to wear sunglasses to drive because of mine. I have only a pair that I wear very rarely.
I am not allowed to drive at al. That is how bad my eyesight has become.
@topffer (34160)
• France
@Chellezhere I have also a poor eyesight, but I am lucky as it is stable since many years now.
@topffer That is good. Mine will continue to progressively get worse.
@syeow1 (4909)
Oh great thanks to God who makes you able to wear many sun glasses to increase your beauty.Oh great is only $4
Thank you,
@syeow1 (4909)
@Chellezhere always mention.
There is no picture. How many pairs of sunglasses do you have. I have none I have photo ray glasses.
• Preston, England
I have just two wooly hats and a baseball cap and one pir of sunglasses but it's fine to have lots more
If you need all those than I understand. I have about 3 pairs.
@SHOHANA (7182)
• Bangladesh
you may amused that I don't have any sunglass