I will rely on me more.

I am down a lot due to my depression and stressful life. But I am so much stronger at times then I realize. I need to put more faith in myself. I need to know that no matter how my body is breaking down. I still have life left in me. My nurse wanted to order me a cane or walker due to me falling down. I said no and she said I needed one. I said miss. I am 47 and I don't look like I feel. No one can look at me and tell I go through what I do. I would be so embarrassed to use those things. She could not believe what I said. However I was telling the truth. I could not do that to myself. What I did agree to was the life alert button on my neck. I am going to try to lift myself up emotionally and lean on me more for the help I need. When I feel like I am going to fall I will sit down like I do in my house. But I know it's best to remain home as often as possible. G is not taking it well that I am dealing with all this. he was not even able to get the words out today when I almost fell on him twice. I don't know how to feel about that but it's ok. I will be ok. I am a survivor and that is all I need to remember.
Wow. You are a very strong person. Please take care of yourself, you know yourself best!!
I am seeing that more each day.
My home care nurse told me the same thing. I told her no also. I did use a walker while she was coming to see me however. It did help me because I get so weak when depressed. I would get a wheel chair before I would use a stupid walker. I think it is amazing what you are able to do. I worry about you some though. Staying home is a good idea I think. G is worried about you. Take care of you!
He is shocked at how I look and that I need help. he can't get it.
@sharon6345 .....Pretty straight forward I would say. Maybe he just needs some time.
You are a strong, independent woman and you can handle anything live throws your way. You may got down but you never give up.
No I have not given up not ever. Thanks i like that.
Are you doing therapy to strengthen your muscles or will that not even help? I can imagine not wanting to be embarrassed with a cane. I do not go out much because did my anxiety and there have been times where I was weak and had to sit down right where I was or I would have been hurt when I fainted standing up. If you have to sit on the sidewalk all the sudden when you feel you will fall then do it. It is better to be embarrassed for a minute when someone sees it happen then to fall and wind up in the hospital.
It's nice that you understand me. That is what I will do. I am going to limit going out as much too.
Admitting that you have any type of problem is the first step to feeling better.
Telling that woman all the stuff I deal with was shameful.
That is a good fighting attitude.
You always make me feel good. Thanks.