Woke Up Before 6 AM After a Gap of Almost 3 Months

Kochi, India
Today is a special day for me, as far as my daily routines are considered. I always have the habit of waking up late even though I wished to wake early. Every day I set my alarm before 6 AM, but each time I turn off the alarm and sleeps again. This has been continuing for the last 3 months and during this period, I was never able to wake before 6 AM. The reason was my laziness as well as the issue of waking up in the mid night to take care of kids and so on. But yesterday night I made a strong decision to wake up before 6 at any cost and some how I managed to do that. I woke up around 5:45 AM and am feeling a fresh sense of energy. I strongly believe that all my friends have woke up by now and gearing up for a great day. Wishing you all a great day and hope to stay connected with you on mylot.
Sometimes getting up early you can be energized, but for me not... I am up early too often.
• Kochi, India
You seem to have the habit of waking up early every day. if we wake up early everyday, we will have a great amount of energy but we might not be able to feel it. We will feel it only if we do it once in a while...
@geopiscean It is a habit, when I worked I had a commute, so had to be up early to be on time. Now I have pets they are up first thing wanting to eat.. energy or not , you will find me up...
• Kochi, India
@CookieMonster46 Wow..thats really an interesting things. Pets are really an integral part for a healthy lifestyle..
Sometimes for whatever reason I feel more energized on less sleep then I do on nights where I get more sleep. It is close to bed time here for me but I have been have a full day here at mylot. Hope you have a great day!
• Kochi, India
You are right and hope that you had a great day...
@geopiscean I had a bit of a rough day while doing cyber school with my son. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
• Kochi, India
@shaggin Just take this day in your stride as there will be ups and downs every day...so forget about it and thing positively about the days ahead...
@sans224 (1833)
habit of waking up earliee is always good. but i usually fails and go on upto 7. try to keep the habit on.
• Kochi, India
I am also going through the same habit..