Just got back in myLot

I used to be an active myLot-er few years back. But when my PC broke down, and I got an office-based job, I haven't had much time to do myLot anymore. Now that I am back to home-based job, I suddenly got the hype to get back to myLot. Although I am unable to recover my old myLot account (yes, I forgot my username and password! LOL), I still wanted to get back hence, I recreated a new account. I went through the TOC and there are significant changes as well. The referral program has been removed, and there crediting has been updated as well. One thing that I am looking for is the IP address thing that used to be my struggle back then. I cannot take myLot with me anywhere back then since it required me to use the same IP address that I used when I signed up (with my old account). Now that I am using a new account, and the payment scheme has been updated, I wonder if the IP address thing still matters with myLot posting, or would it not matter anymore, as long as I am using my own account. Can anyone help? Would really appreciate help in updating my knowledge about myLot's interface. Thanks!
I use two ip's and it's never been an issue. My moms house and mine.
That's good to know. Thank you Sharon! Now I have peace of mind using myLot on my phone as well. =)
@jainaproudmoore That is good have a good time.
@sharon6345 thank you Sharon! See you around.
Welcome back, I hope you are able to come here often
Thank you @CookieMonster46! I guess I am back to my "addiction" to myLot. LOL! I have been checking myLot the entire day today.
@jainaproudmoore that's great, then I will be seeing you around
@CookieMonster46 yes, see you around. ^_^
Hi dear, I am a newbie here. Glad you are back.
Hi, Neil! I guess that makes me a newbie as well. I have a lot of catching up to do! LOL!
@jainaproudmoore haha. where are u from?
@neilmagals05 I'll be sending you a private message instead. ^_^
• Prairieville, Louisiana
Welcome back to mylot and sorry about your computer issues.
Thank you, Alison! I am glad that I am able to get back on myLot after quite some time. I actually feel relieved that I am able to post almost anything and just have fun! ^_^
@bluelion (626)
It's good that you decided to come back. Well, I guess there will be no issue whether you use the same IP or not. Enjoy!
Thank you @bluelion! That's good to know because I am always on the go, and there are also down times that I have some spare time, yet I am not at home. =)
Welcome back. Read the FAQ.
Thank you, @TheInvisibleMan ! I tried checking the FAQ and took me all night to no avail. I tried to track any changed on my earnings but didn't see any movement yet. I hope the static IP address restrictions thing has been updated and removed as well.
@sishy7 (27594)
I suggest you contact admin to be sure about those issues. Welcome back!
Thank you, Sishy! I will do that, to make sure. Thank you for the suggestion! ^_^
@sishy7 (27594)
@jainaproudmoore You're welcome! Also, if you're wondering where the in-house emoticons are, they're hidden under the blue 'myLot Code' link below the posting box...
@sishy7 ohhh! So it's just right there! Haha! Thank you so much for that, Sishy!
• Austin, Texas
I've been here over a year and nobody said anything an IP address. If you're concerned contact the Admin folks with your question. They're very nice. Welcome back!
That's wonderful to know. Thank you so much @cmoneyspinner !
@amandajay (18071)
• North Shore, New Zealand
welcome back,, have a good time