I felt so bad for my neighbor...

The lady I told you about that gave the money to me. She keeps asking me to go visit her. I was sitting here and said let me go see her. I go and we sit in the living room talking. Soon she invited me to something to drink and I said no thanks. Then she said she had fruit cock tail I said oh yes I would love that with my ice cream tonight. She said come lets go get you some stuff Man when she opened the freezer all I saw were those bugs i had in mine. I said oh no you need to report this to danny. She is much shorter so of course she could not see it. she tip toed and lost control. She began crying and wiping her arms like she was itching. You might remember how it effected me the same way She hugged me and said it was a blessing I came to visit her tonight. That she and her aide are so short they would never find it. She also said she does not know if she can sleep now. I was terribly hot in my night gown so I could not stay with her. I am just so glad that I was in the mood to visit her tonight. Tomorrow I will go there to see if she needs help cleaning out her cabinets. She is packed with food. You see how good a day I am having.
Fate is just weird sometimes. If you hadn't gone over there she may not know about the bugs yet.
That is why she wanted to hug me. She said that herself. I was like oh my goodness.
@sharon6345 ......Bugs are such hideous creatures.
@marsha32 (6693)
Sounds like a bad deal. Sounds like she helped you and now you are able to help her. I hope you felt up to helping her and that whatever the bugs are that the landlord gets it taken care of!
That is going to be taken care of soon. They are good for that stuff.